Friday, November 5, 2010

Rodion Pogossov SIngs Papageno


Here is a video of Rodion Pogossov performing Papageno's heartfelt aria from Die Zauberflöte. The performance was with the Rosenblatt Recital Series in London on October 30th. 

Here is an interview with the Russian barihunk:

What’s the best advice anyone ever gave you?

Life is not a sprint, but a long distance race.

Who do you admire? (It can be personal and/or professional)

My family, friends, well, I have a long list, I could write a book with all the names...

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

I would live in NYC, and when I'm older in New Zealand probably, to be close to nature.

What is your favourite TV show?

I don't know if it's a TV show, but I like the program "Inside the actor studio"

Is there an art form you don’t relate to?

Something where there is nothing to deal with a talent.

What other passions do you have aside from music?

Theatre, cinema, martial arts (just to watch), sport (sometimes also just to watch).

What one song would work as the soundtrack to your life?

It's hard to fit your life into one song; may be in the symphony instead; but I would say Moon River perhaps.


Contact us at Barihunks@gmail.com

Subscribe to Barihunks by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment